- 6 sausages
- 2 eggs
- 125g flour
- 150ml of milk
- 150ml cold water
- 1 level tablespoon of whole grain mustard
- 1. Take sausages and roast in a deep oven tray for 30 mins (180 degrees)
- 2. Whilst they are roasting make the batter
- 3. Whisk eggs, flour, milk, cold water, whole grain mustard and season.
- 4. Once the sausages are cooked take out of the oven and pour over the batter.
- 5. Put back in the oven for another 15 minutes
- Serve this with butternut & sweet potato mash which had a tablespoon of the whole grain mustard also added and then a dollop of butter on the top!