The Jolly Hog Tough Mudder Competition Terms and Conditions 2017
1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents (including Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of The Jolly Hog Ltd, its affiliated companies, their agents or other persons professionally connected with the draw.
2. The Promoter is The Jolly Hog Ltd, Unit 2, Riverside Business Park, St Annes Road, Bristol, BS4 4ED.
3. The prize includes free entry for a team of 4 to any Tough Mudder event across the UK with a Jolly Hog breakfast for each team member before you start and a Jolly Hog Manwich for each team member when you finish.
4. To enter you must 'Like' the competition post and tag 3 of your friends through either Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
5. The first date on which you can enter the competition online is 2pm on Wednesday 1st March 2017 . The competition will be closed at 2pm on Wednesday 22nd March 2017. The winner will be announced on Friday 24th March 2017.
6. The winners will be drawn at random under independent supervision from all valid entries received before 2pm on Wednesday 22nd March 2017.
7. The winners will be notified by social media by Friday 24th March 2017. The prize must be claimed by Wednesday 5th April 2017. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner, but if the prize is not claimed an alternative winner for the prize will be chosen.
8. There is 1 winner for this competition, only. Entry plus food and drink for 4 people to 1 of the UK Tough Mudder 2017 events. Travel to the location is not included.
9. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. The prize cannot be exchanged for any other prize of a lesser value. The decisions of the promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
11. Winners of the prize will be required to take part in related publicity.
12. The name of the winner will be available upon application with a SAE to The Jolly Hog Ltd, Unit 2, Riverside Business Park, St Annes Road, Bristol, BS4 4ED.