You will need;
1 pack of Jolly Hog Little Porker Sausages
1 pack of ready rolled puff pastry
1. Cook your Jolly Hog Little Porker Sausages until golden and cooked through, then set aside and let cool a little.
2. Roll out your puff pastry and cut into thin strips, approximately 0.5cm wide.
3. Take each sausage and wrap the pastry from top to bottom, leaving a little gap for the eyes. Place on a clean baking tray.
4. Whisk up the egg and brush over each of the sausage mummies.
5. Place back in the oven for approximately 15-20 minutes, or until the pastry is puffed and golden.
6. Take your mummies out of the oven and use mustard drops to create the eyes.
7. To make it look a little scary cut the head off of one of your mummies and coat with tomato sauce.