This has Sunday morning written all over it. A beast of a bacon bap combining all of our favourite things!
1 pack of Jolly Hog bacon, we went with Black Treacle
2 slices of thick white bread
1 egg, beaten
tbsp. of sugar
tsp of cinnamon
Crunchy Peanut Butter
1. Heat up a little oil in a frying pan and fry 2 slices of bacon
2. Pour the beaten egg into a shallow plate, take another plate and mix the sugar and cinnamon together
3. Dip the bread in the beaten egg making sure it’s well coated on each side, then dip in the sugar and cinnamon mixture, coating both sides
4. In a separate frying pan heat a little oil and then fry the slices of bread until the edges are golden
5. To plate up the sandwich cover the bottom slice in peanut butter, then the sliced banana, then the bacon. Top with the final slice of French toast and drizzle as much maple syrup over as you want.
6. Our top tip for enjoying this is banish any sense of guilt and let your taste buds explode!