TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Jolly Christmas dinner
1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of The Jolly Hog Ltd, its affiliated companies, their agents or other persons professionally connected with the draw.
2. The Promoter is The Jolly Hog Ltd, 79-81 Gloucester road, Bristol, BS7 8AS.
3. The prize includes individual, uncooked components of a Christmas dinner to serve approximately 4-6 people. The components are as follows: A small/medium sized Turkey, 2x packs of Jolly Hog Streaky bacon, 1x pack of Jolly Hog Pigs in Blankets, 2x packs of Jolly Hog sausages (Caramelised Porker & Proper Porker), 1x pack of Jolly Hog Black Treacle bacon, Sprouts, Carrots, Parsnips, Potatoes, a Cabbage, Cranberry Sauce, Bread Sauce, Mince Pies, Christmas Pudding and Brandy Butter. All items will be in their original packaging. The winner is responsible for checking the pack information to be aware of any allergens.
4. To enter you must complete the submission form on The Jolly Hog website (jollyhoguk.com/christmas).
5. The first date on which you can enter the competition online is 24/11/2018. The competition will be closed at 23:59 on 04/12/2018. The winner will be announced on 05/12/2018.
6. The winner will be drawn at random under independent supervision from all valid entries received before 23:59 on 04/12/2018. The promoter will liaise with the winner for delivery prior to Christmas.
7. The winners will be notified by email, and public announcement. The prize must be claimed by email with confirmation of the winners address. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner, but if the prize is not claimed an alternative winner for the prize will be chosen.
8. There is 1 winner for this competition, only. Delivery to 1 UK address only. Proof of identity and address may be required.
9. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. The prize cannot be exchanged for any other prize of a lesser value. The decisions of the promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
11. Winners of the prize may be required to take part in related publicity.
12. The name of the winner will be available upon application with a SAE to The Jolly Hog Ltd, 79-81 Gloucester road, Bristol, BS7 8AS.
13. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.